Weekend with Chef Nina Compton
Join us for a weekend with James Beard Award-Winning Chef Nina Compton!
- Four-Course Dinner With Beverage Pairings at Marée
- Saturday, August 26th
- 7:00pm Cocktails & Meet the Chef, 7:30pm Dinner
- $230 per person
- Pride Brunch at Pink Beach Club
- Sunday, August 27th from 11am - 3pm
- $75 per person, proceeds benefiting OUT Bermuda
Winner of the James Beard Award for “Best Chef South” in 2018 and one of Food & Wine Magazine’s "Best New Chefs 2017", Nina Compton is Chef/Owner of award-winning restaurant Compère Lapin in New Orleans’ Warehouse District. Her second restaurant venture, Bywater American Bistro (BABs), is located in New Orleans’ “Sliver by the River” Bywater neighborhood.
Compère Lapin has received critical acclaim including Eater National's "Best Restaurants in America" and a rave review in The New York Times. At Compère Lapin, the talented toque creates robust dishes that meld the flavors of Nina's Caribbean upbringing and love for French and Italian cuisine, while highlighting the Gulf and Louisiana’s beautiful indigenous ingredients.